Housing associations across the country are trying to implement change and innovation in a numbers of ways but there is still a long way to go to ensure the sector survives in this rapidly changing environment.
Organisations need to adapt the approach they take in order to meet the changing demands from their customers, react to the technological advances and drive change within their businesses. Join us at this new event to find out exactly what you need to do.
Multiple streams of focused content
We'll be covering a vast range of themes including:
- Leadership and transformation
- How to deliver transformation in practice
- Delivering digital transformation
- Big data and analytics in housing
- Achieving culture change
- Using Lean business improvement methodologies
- Overcoming the HR and OD challenges of delivering transformation
- GIS mapping housing
- Working with health and care services in innovative new ways
There is so much more to innovation and transformation than expensive IT implementations, so regardless of where you sit in the organisation, you have a critical role to play. This exciting new event provides detailed content, focused on meeting the specific needs of the following key housing roles:
- Chief Executives and Leaders
- Human resources and organisational development teams
- Transformation, innovation and strategy leads
- Customer services departments
- IT professionals
- Operational managers
- Asset managers, repairs and maintenance teams
The programme is currently being put together - follow #transformationinhousing to be the first to hear when it's released. If you are interested in being involved as a speaker or in the advisory group please email Melanie Boulton.